05 May 2012

....I don't understand....

I don't understand...he wants me to be happy. But, I think that it's just that he wants me to be happy with JUST him and no one else. I was suggested by someone, I don't remember who, to try a dating service...that way I could find someone to at least go out with and have fun with. Someone like myself, besides RJ. Because I'm ALWAYS stuck with him. Lately it feels like I have to ask him if I can go do anything. He's suffocating me. I'm getting tired of it. I don't know what to do. He bought me an I-Pod (he said to replace the one that I lost last quarter and because music helps me focus) and then yesterday he got me an i-tunes card so that I can down load music...it feels like he's trying to buy my happiness...just to keep me with him. I don't know what to think at this point. Then when I asked him about him about the dating service, just so I can find someone to hang out with...he about blew up and said "NO!" I don't get it...I have no friends here....I'm all alone. I guess that's the way he wants me to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment