28 April 2012

I'm done with it all...

I'm so tired of people. I'm not sure I'm going to return to this school come fall quarter. That way no one wins. They don't win...I don't win. I'm just tired of it all. This week has just proven to me that no matter what I do, no matter how much I speak up, and no matter how much I try...it's not going to make a freaking difference. There's still going to be ignorance, stupidity, and bullying on this "Christian" campus. Especially for the "little guy" who tries to speak up for everyone else. Well, I quit!!! Next week's article in the Collegian, if they even run it at this point, is going to be it for me. I'm done! I'm going back to dressing "normal." I'm going back to trying to hide under my green hooded sweat shirt and just make it from class to class without being noticed. After this quarter, RJ will get the I-Pod back...because he'll look at it as me giving up and quitting school, and maybe I am...but I'd rather stay safe then end up continually getting hurt....this, is the worst I've gotten it since I started last quarter...and the first time I "had" to tell any one...the only reason is because when TJ saw me limping and asked me what happened (I can't seem to lie to his family) I told him, and he told me to go see his dad, my brother...I know damn good and well if I wouldn't of gone to see him, he would have come and found me....especially considering the circumstances. Right now I'm trying to take it easy with my knee...but it's hard without playing 20 questions with RJ...I just keep telling him I hurt it..I don't want to tell him how, because I know and have seen his temper. Right now my knee hurts so bad though it's up to my lower back...I hate this...I wish I could have seen the people/person who pushed me...so I could kick his/her/their ass(es) myself...I have a high pain tolerance especially with my knee...but this hurts...I'm hoping the pain goes away by Monday, so I can make it to my classes okay. I have however decided I'm going to tell my one professor that seems to actually give a damn about me...about what happened but I told him, via email, that it's something I need to tell him face to face. I'm going to have to make sure that he also knows that it's being taken care of as well, when he and I talk. I'm just so tired of all of this shit...I'm done with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment