03 April 2012

My Teacher Is NUTS!

Okay, so I've come to the conclusion that my English teacher is out of her mind...she assings us these papers to write, and she wants us to do a rough draft and then type them up...yet she makes us do 12 point font double spaced, on top of that we can't go over a page and a half. Is she NUTS or something?!?!? Most of my writing for the assignments that she's been giving at the format she's making us do are over 3 pages sometimes 4...which means I have to cut my paper down BIG TIME! Does she not realize this is College NOT High School??? Geees....I was writing page and a half papers at single space 11 point font in High School...give me a break here...I already know that once I start going for my Masters degree I'm going to have to write longer papers...but my gosh...I can't even start to prepare myself at this pace...heck I'm using words in my papers that most of the kids in my class have likely never even read. This is going to be interesting when I hand my paper in this time. Last paper I had to use 11 point font and 1 1/2 space just to keep it at 1 1/2 pages...needless to say I got a perfect score on it. I'm going to ask her tomorrow if I can keep at 11 point font w/1 1/2 spacing because of the length of my papers. Worst she can say is "no". But I'm half tempted to switch classes, because I can't even begin to get creative with my writing if she's going to keep at these requirements. I know that she's got to realize by now I love to write...and that it's hard for me to stay within her restrictions. I can pretty much write about anything she's been putting in front of me and come up with over the "limit" she's set upon us. I just wish I had a way or a class that would allow me to be a bit more creative in my writing with less restrictions. My writing is my outlet on life...it's the only thing I have that I don't have to think about how I really feel...and now I feel like I'm being stuck in these restrictions that are hard for me to stick to because of my love my devotion to my writing....I'm going to go nuts....as if I'm not crazy enough...this woman is driving me to the edge with her restrictions.


"God loves me for who and what I am, and I am important to Him."

I love me for who and what I am regardless of what others say...(I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment