19 April 2012

Krystle

My Dearest Krystle,

It's been sixteen years, and I still miss you so terribly...why you and not me as well? I miss you so so much. Today, I don't cut for you...because I know it would sadden you. I tried to keep it together this morning, but I couldn't...I got sick like I've done every time since your passing. I can't help but think of you and how your family wouldn't just stay in Baton Rouge. There were and are wonderful doctors there. To this day I don't think they wanted us together. We had our plans set out, you were going to be an artist and I was going to be a teacher and a writer.But all that was taken from us. I can't go to class today, because I keep getting sick...I wish He'd just take me away so that I can be with you. I loved you so much. I'd of given the world to you if I could. We had so much planned ahead of us...then it was all taken away from us. No one understands the love I had for you...no one understands why this day every year, I can't seem to do anything...if I do, I get sick. I want to push away the pain and the sorrow, but it's SO hard. I feel like if I do, I'll be forgetting you...I don't ever want to forget you and how absolutely beautiful you were. I wish I could be there in heaven with you.

Love You Always-

Danielle "Danni"

No comments:

Post a Comment