05 October 2012

Unwanted Desire

I love speaking out for people, like myself, who are not treated equally here on campus...there are just times I wish I could be left alone, times I wish...hell I just wish I could be invisible to everyone around. I don't know...I don't like being me some days.

I'm just really not having a good day right now.I didn't want to get up this morning and go to class. I just threw clothes on this morning without any thought as to what I'm wearing. I fell asleep last night in tears...I know that I volunteered to participate in the psych class, yesterday just brought up a lot of old memories that I'd managed to push to the back of my mind, that is until yesterday. I guess it's good to, eventually, talk about some of the experiences that I've been through...I just never thought it would be this hard. Lately it's been really hard for me not to start cutting again. I want to, but know that I shouldn't...the desire is always and will always be there; the desire to do so has been stronger this week vs the past several weeks. I just wish it would go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment