20 November 2012

:) Fun day :)

Well, short of the frustration of dealing with Sprint...my day went rather well. I had a, second, date :) Which went quite well, it was supposed to be JUST coffee...I wasn't counting on anything more than that. I had put money on my Starbucks card to make sure I was able to pay for her coffee...then she showed up and suggested we have coffee at her place where it's quieter...I was okay with that. We got to her place and sat down and started talking some and before long our lips were locked and I was removing her shirt. :) We ended up in her bed in each other's arms. I can definitely say it was the best sex I've had in over a year...even with not being able to cum. Any human knows the importance of sex is...and the major lack of sex drive is killing me. It's not to say that I didn't enjoy the sex today, but god I know it would have been way better if my sex drive wasn't completely messed up. Like any person I love sex and not just for the intention of procreation. People tend to get touchy on the subject of sex for non-procreation purposes. I've know people who think sex shouldn't be for pleasure, because "the Bible" says that sex should only be for procreation...then again most of them are either unmarried or clueless. I did end up telling Jen about Bug and it went, I think, better than expected...she and I are neither looking for anything long term...I'm hoping to hear from her soon, even if our relationship ends up being only a sexually based relationship, right now that would be fine with me, at least for the time being. I was, I'll admit, apprehensive about telling her about Bug...but even though she's not interested in having kids (right now) or a long term relationship, her response to Bug seemed to be good. I guess we'll see...

one week until my doctor appointment, I'm praying that goes well. I know that if I can get him to prescribe me the testosterone shots, I won't have to worry about the no sex drive. Here's hoping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment