28 November 2012

Joy

Well, this week has been an interesting one...I went into the doctor's office to get my second shot of T, which I'm excited about :) I can't wait to start seeing/feeling the side effects from it. Other than that...I got called a "stupid fucking fag" this week, which irked me. I almost turned around and hit the guy, except he did it while walking by me...and this time I know I wasn't hearing things or anything like that, because I didn't have my headphones in my ears. I'm working on getting a sit down conversation with one of the professors here on campus to discus this issue...I shouldn't still be going through the verbal harassment that I am having to deal with, I'm also meeting up with the professor to discuss me going through my transition while here on campus and discussing the fact that at some point I'm no longer going to be comfortable using the women's restrooms here on campus and seeing what suggestions he may have and what exceptions will be able to be made for me...considering that I'm not only going to be taking T and going through the physical changes from that, but in about two years I'm hoping to have enough money saved up for my top surgery. I'm just at the point of "fuck cloud 9...I'm on cloud 13" I'm, for once, happy with myself...not that I have "perfect" days, I do still have my days that I'm in no mood to deal with people at all. I know that it has only been a week, but I'm glad to be able to be myself and (eventually) be able to have my physical body (somewhat) match my psychological self. I'm finally feeling comfortable in my own skin. I'm...just...wow!

I made another blog, to follow my journey of being on T and my eventuality of surgery. I'm doing it separate from this blog, purely so that I can just focus on every day things on this one...and my transitioning for the other blog. For my other blog go to: http://flight2freedom.blogspot.com/ "In My Footsteps" follows my journey through transitioning.

I LOVE being able to be me!!!

God loves me for who I am and where I'm at in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment