06 November 2012

True Happiness

It's weird, the more I become comfortable with the real "me"...the less old habits and desires are appealing to me. It's like I'm a whole new "me". I'm happier with my appearance...I'm less stressed about if people are going to view me as a female (the way I was born) - now I worry about passing as a guy (who I am meant to be). I've changed the way I dress, look, behave, etc. I don't have nor plan on doing rainbow hair, I took my industrial piercing, and second hole earring out. My hair is a natural color, I have one earring per ear (sometimes only the one hoop in my left ear), I (try to) pull my voice deeper all the time, I'm actually not comfortable wearing anything more than boxers to bed...I think I would be able to cum easier if i had a penis at this point, which sucks! I'm looking into finding out how to get on testosterone. I think I may have to see a doctor in either tri-cities or Portland, right now I'm not 100% sure. I've also been thinking about taking my brother's suggestion and start shaving...one problem though, I don't know how. It's weird, I feel like I'm being given a second chance to find happiness in life...to find TRUE happiness. I'm just happy to be able to know that I'm not some "weirdo" because of not feeling comfortable in my own skin, feeling as though something just isn't right with who I am Most of all...I love being able to be the man, brother, uncle, friend, etc. I'm meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment