11 July 2012

to live vs. to survive

i'm not sure how much longer i can survive living in this shell of a body...i hate feeling, living, being like this. i just want it all to end. i've sent thank you's to those that have been put in my life and have touched my life the most, so that they do know how much they mean to me. right now...i just don't know. i'm thankful that i'm the only one that even, remotely, looks at this blog not like my brother looks at it anymore, he's so busy with school that i doubt he even has time to look at this...which i'm glad (i guess). i love him to death...and i don't want to hurt him by my actions, but if i were to just disappear i doubt anyone would even notice right away. i'm not of any major importance to anyone...i just want it all to end. this may be my last entry...

who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment