10 February 2012

Don't know how to "feel"

These past few days I've been at such a loss...I don't know how I should "feel." One minute, I'm pissed off at the world, for no given reason. The next thing I know, I'm in tears in the middle of class, again for no gosh darn reason. Yesterday I had to put my head down in class in hopes that no one would notice me...and today it got so bad I had to leave class and sit in the bathroom, so that no one would notice. I missed about half of my class today because of not being able to control my emotions. Then I've got thoughts running through my head that I can't control either, ones telling me I'm a "waste of space," I'm "stupid," that I should "die," to stuff like I deserve what happened to me....I know I shouldn't believe any of these things, but it's hard not to...in between all that and having to deal with the paper for my Psychology class...I've been having a rough week. I'm not sure who or what to believe anymore...

I hate myself....

I hate my life....

I want it all to just go away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment