12 February 2012

Rough 3Days...

Okay, so I slept for most of the day today. According to my brother and husband, who love me dearly, they think, and are probably right, I really needed it. Now, I'm not going to lie these past 3 days have been....emotionally unpredictable. I don't think the loss of my great-aunt yesterday helped any...but for now, I'm feeling somewhat better. Since I've been on the new medication my moods have been a little irratic (sp?) but the up side is I've been experiencing emotions, which has been unusual for me. According to my brother, it'll get worse before it gets better....oh joy. I just pray that my family and I can handle it... God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as the pathway to peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment