22 February 2012

Muddled Mess

Today went slightly better, though it wasn't quite as hectic as most. I was able to sit and relax and just write for about an hour in my free time today. Though tomorrow I'm not sure it'll be as relaxing, I've got a full day ahead of me tomorrow. And all I can say, to quote my brother, "Just breathe...remember to breath." Which I will probably be reminding myself all day. I'm just so glad that I was able to play racquetball this afternoon with my brother, it allowed me to get some of the stress off of me that I was still dealing with. I'm nervous about my math class, because I'm worried about passing it, I'm having trouble maintaining my attention and focus long enough to grasp the full concepts of the equations...I'm some how able to come up with correct answers, but I don't know how...it's like my english class...I'm amazingly doing rather well in it, but I have trouble maintaining focus long enough to learn the concepts that she's teaching. I feel like my mind is trying to go several directions at one time. The only time I can seem to manage to maintain focus is if I'm writing/typing and listening to something else not related to what I'm writing/typing. If I have to write/type something related to what I'm listen to my mind will either go blank or unintentionally go about six different directions and I'll forget what I was supposed to be working on in the first place. I guess that's why I like doing my writing online...because if I do manage to get lost in my thoughts I don't really have to worry about anyone deciphering my thoughts...well, except for my brother, which I think he's gotten used to my gibberish non-sequential writing. Well, tomorrow is a busy day...3 classes, a meeting to go to, a internship fair, and an extra math class that my teacher's offering...oh that and i have to make it to the post office at some point in the morning....tomorrows Thursday...right?!?!? I can't seem to keep my days organized anymore...oh well...off to bed...I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment