14 February 2012

Oh Well...

Hate my doctor....I'm about ready to just quit taking all my meds all together. He's trying to pass me off to a psychiatrist...he's going to see if student medical will cover me seeing a psychiatrist, as if I have the money for a co-pay. I'm already having to figure out how the hell I'm going to cover the cost of the prescription that he gave me tonight. I don't trust psychiatrists...they're all a bunch of quacks! I think I was better off when I wasn't on the meds. I'm so sick of this. Who cares anymore. I tried to be honest with him on how my past few days have been after asking the difference between bipolar and borderline...I also explained to him the fact that I don't care for the nurse that I see when he's not there. I don't feel like I can trust her or freely talk to her, and it was as though he dismissed my feelings...as if I didn't matter. I hate this. I wish I could find another doctor, but with student medical...I'm stuck. This sucks! I hate this feeling. Feeling like I don't matter. That's basically how they made me feel tonight. I didn't want to be there at all. I know that they had another patient there at the same time as me, but it felt like their entire attention was on the other patient and I didn't matter at all what-so-ever.

Hate this...

No comments:

Post a Comment