02 September 2012

Oi...Men!!!

Men, they have things so easy. They don't have to sit down to urinate, they don't have to shave their legs...hell, if they don't want to they don't have to shave their facial hair. Not to mention they have an easier time masturbating and having sex. Women...have to sit to urinate (which sucks when you're taking a bath, the seat ends up wet), they have to shave their legs (otherwise it's socially un acceptable), if they get even one black facial hair they have to pluck it (which isn't the most comfortable thing to have to do), masturbating and sex suck...you lie on your back and pray to have an orgasm (if not it just sucks). Maybe it's just the fact that I don't feel I was ment to be born a female, I'm physically female but mentally male (transsexual). I'm more comfortable wearing men's clothes, "acting" like one of the guys...its just the way I feel more like myself. I wear women's clothes and I'm so uncomfortable...I don't know how to explain it. I hate who I am, physically. It doesn't feel like who I should be. At times, it's confusing for me. There are times people refer to me as a female...then there are times people refer to me as a guy. I've found that either way I don't care, but I find...enjoyment...when people look at me as a guy. I don't correct them either way, because both are fitting to me.
I was reading over the divorce papers, and he's giving me the choice to change my name to whatever I want...I'm considering changing my first name to "Danni," seeing that, that's what I go by anyway. But then, I don't want to upset my parents...they both lay claim to picking out my first name. That and neither of them will call me by my preferred name. If I change it, I don't think they'd call me by my new legal name, regardless how I feel. I've already told my mother that I don't want to be called "Danielle" because that's not what I go by. I dunno'? I know that it's my decision in the end...but input from my friends, if they'd call me by "Danni" or not. I know that my brother and his family would, because that's what they already call me. *sigh*
Another issue I'm facing is deciding to, eventually, start taking testosteron supliments or not. I know that I'll never be able to afford the surgery, but the supliments would atleast give me some of the effects that I'm looking for...maybe I'm just going wacky?

No comments:

Post a Comment