16 March 2012

In His Own Time

Something that my wonderful LOVING brother keeps telling me..."God will do things in HIS own time." Well, he's right...God does things in HIS own time, and He's a procrastinator. Okay, so RJ and I have been waiting patiently for our tax return. It finally came in this week, here's the kicker...only to find out that our debit card had been shut off by the credit union we're with, because we had been overdrawn for over 35 days (only because we needed the money). Well, we got that situation kinda' resolved...we can us the card, at ATM's only...which is fine with me...at least I can use it. Well, RJ and I both had an appointment at DSHS today an hour apart from each other...needless to say they ended up seeing us together. The main reason we went was to get our medical taken care of...when we got back there the worker informed us that not only had we had medical all month...but we have TANIF (cash assistance for the past week). Now we had put part of our tax return to the side for my school bill, and when we got home I checked the mail and there it was, the letter from DSHS stating we were getting medical and TANIF...I called the 800# to see how much was on the card...I was able to take part of that and put it to the side for my school bill...needless to say, I'm now only just under $300 short on my school bill...I'm going to see if they'll let me make payments on the last bit that I owe...cause with TANIF I'll be able to take part of it for the next 2 months and have the remainder paid off. I'm so excited about this!!! I didn't think we'd be able to come up with as much as we did...RJ's amazed as am I...but any how that is not only the highlight of my day...but heck my week!!! I'm so relived that we've been able to come up with as much as we did. My bill was just under $1300 and now I'll owe just under $200. I know that He will help me come up with the last bit so that I can continue my classes next quarter. To top all things off RJ got accepted into WWCC nursing program!!! So, he'll be starting school this quarter as well!!! Yay!!! God is SO awesome!!! I've got another really awesome thing, but I don't want to write about it just yet because I want to tell my brother face to face...not him reading it here 1st. :)



"God loves me for who and what I am, and I am important to Him."
I love me for who and what I am regardless of what others say...

No comments:

Post a Comment