15 March 2012

Stressed

Well, three of my four teachers have posted the grades, which turned out as expected...so now I'm just waiting for my math teacher to post grades, hoping he does tomorrow. Other than than that my day went okay, got to sleep in for the first time in a while...but I don't think I shouldn't get used to that for too terribly long, because I start the new quarter in just over a week. I just hope I get at least a "C" in my freakin' math class...if I don't I'm going to have to drop one of my classes...and I don't know which class I would drop because I like 'em all. I'm just stressed about what my grade is in that one class. I'm so hopeful that I get atleast a passing grade...RJ keeps telling me not to worry...but I'm worried because math was and isn't my best subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment