20 November 2011

Finally...Some Sleep.

Well, after talking on FB with a friend of my husband's, T...I had gotten some suggestions on relaxing my mind enough to fall asleep. As his suggestions were really good...I revised it a little. I found a youtube play list that was pretty much all nature sounds and classical music, with that playing I would focus on just one sound or just one instrument that was playing and before long I was out. Now it did take me about two hours to get my mind to slow down and relax...but I think I got about 5-8 hours of sleep (after adding up all the time because I did wake up several times). But I got sleep...not only that....I didn't dream either! Which is what I needed...sleep without dream. Now I know that by not going into REM sleep that my body (probably) didn't get fully rested.

Now all I can hope for is that I can get to sleep the same way tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment