28 November 2011

Guillotine

As if life wasn't already chaotic...it just gets crazier and crazier....

So, now I'm looking at going back to school. I'm hoping I'm not setting myself up for failure. I'm so nervous about visiting the campus next week...I can physically imagine what a person waiting in line to get their head cut off by a guillotine would be feeling. That's how nervous I am right now. I know I shouldn't be nervous, because it is just a campus visit...but I've been out of school for almost 12 years now...and now I'm going for a 7-8 year degree...WHAT AM I NUTS?!?!?

Honestly, I couldn't even begin to answer that question...maybe I am...



Last night I slept ok...still had the same flashbacks, but at least it's just the two...two I can handle working through...I wish I knew for sure if I had medical or not...kinda stinks not knowing. I just wish it WERE possible to work through all this on my own...but I know it's not. One can not fix his/herself without the assistance of outside help. Annoying as it may be, it's true.

" T's God loves me, and I am important to Him. I am only responsible for my problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment