26 November 2011

Sleep...

I finally got some sleep, decent sleep last night. It wasn't dreamless sleep, but non-the-less it was sleep...which is something I desperately needed. I only had one flashback/dream that I can recall and I was able to get myself out of that dream by reverting to going to my "safe place". Which I haven't been able to do, while asleep, in a while...I'm glad that I was able to because if I'd of gone through the flashback in it's entirety I'm not sure how much sleep I'd of actually gotten. 7-8 hours of sleep....ahhh....forgot how good it feels to be completely rested...I know that there are times that I can run off of 4 hours of sleep or less...but to do it for almost an entire month solid...I was starting to have hallucinations. Not good!

Any how...

Something I was thinking about over the past few days, going back to school. It's something I've been putting off for some time now. I think that I've put it off for long enough. My one thing that I want to do first is, get my personal issues dealt with first...I need to get my personal "demons" in check before I try to sit through a class. Second, I need to decide what I want to major in....right now I know a few things that I would be good at. But there's a difference in what I'm good at and what I want to do for the rest of my life...decisions, decisions...

"T's God loves me, and I am important to Him."
(day 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment