24 November 2011

Sleep?

I think I fell asleep last night...I definitely lost consciousness...within an hour or so of my last post, because next thing I knew my alarm was going off (that's set for 5:30am)...

I wish I could say it was a dreamless sleep...if it were dreamless, I would have been able to go back to sleep. It was the same as the night before, except this time my arms and wrists hurt SO much I couldn't move them...I couldn't move at all. I was in so much physical pain. I would rather be (I dare say) dead right now vs. dealing with that flashback again. I'm not sure my mind or body can take it anymore either. I'm going to try to stay as relaxed as possible today and I'll deal with it...later...I just have to try to keep it pushed back in the back of my mind as long as possible.

I got invited to one of the other parent's from my daughter's GS troop's house for Thanksgiving and well...I just have to try to stay as relaxed as possible...I don't do well with crowds...and I have no clue how many people will be there. So, this will be interesting...I normally wouldn't put myself in a situation like this...but if I stay locked in my apartment all day...that's not good either.

...I'm taking a step out of my "norm" today...I just hope I survive it...

No comments:

Post a Comment