24 November 2011

What I'm Thankful For...

Ok, so in light of Thanksgiving...and because I'm being told to (in hopes I'll sleep tonight).

I'm Thankful For:

*My daughter
*My husband
*My crazy friends (yes, T I mean you)
*Being alive
*My health
* my daughter's health
*my husband's health
*my crazy friends' health
*My sanity (knowing I'm not crazy)
*My pets
*My apartment
*My mom
*My sister
*My step-dad
*My dad
*My step-mom
*my ability to draw
*my ability to write (poetry and short stories)
*my mind
*spell check
*computers
*internet
*a higher power (T-God)
*animals
*bugs
*the rain
*snow
*the sun
*the earth
*my husband's job
*that T hasn't ignored me on FB....yet.
*knowing at least someone will read this silly list
*my daughter's therapists
*my daughter's counselor
*that I don't look 30...yet.
*youtube
*FB
*my neighbors
*dreamless sleep
*my daughter
*my husband
*my crazy friends (yes T I mean you)
*being alive
*my health
*my sainity
*sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment