01 January 2012

2012

Okay, so it's now a new year...woo hoo. Lack of enthusiasm was intentional...

Hopefully this year ends up better then last. We're in a new city (again), but this time on the opposite side of Washington. I'm starting school in just a few days. If I can get my emotions in check then all will be good. I was going to change the web address to this blog, but I'm not. RJ doesn't believe in "New Years Resolutions"...I've come to discover he doesn't believe in much of anything. He doesn't believe in saying "Good Luck" to someone because he doesn't believe in "luck"...he doesn't allow Bug to believe in "Santa", "the Easter Bunny", "the Tooth Fairy", or anything like that because "they're not real and it would be lying to her"...yet she can have an imaginary "friend".
Anyhow....

I'm making a "New Year's (I guess you could say) Resolution"...I'm going to work on improving the way I view myself and figure out who I am as an individual. I'm not going to be who "others" want me to be just because they're not comfortable with part of who/what I am. I'm going to discover the real me and be comfortable with me. If I loose friends because of it, I will learn to be okay with that too.

"God loves me for me and I'm important to Him." (Round 2 Day 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment