28 January 2012

Come to terms...

So, I've come to terms with myself. I can finally say that I accept myself for who and what I am and know that I'm being honest. It's great. I'm finally comfortable with myself, my whole self....I hear it now...my brother saying, "well it's about time." and he's right. It is about time...I'm freakin' 30 years old and I'm just now comfortable with myself and am not afraid to admit that I'm a homosexual...I'm gay and I'm proud of who I am. Now it's down to...how do I tell my husband that I'm not sexually attracted to him. That relationship wise, he's more like a really good friend to me than anything. I respect him, because we are still married...but I'm not sure how to tell him. I find myself more attracted to females vs. men....I don't want to hurt him...but I also don't want to lead him on. I don't know what to do.

I got to go out with a group from WWU's GSA and W.C's GSA this evening. We went out for Thai food and ice-skating. I had a blast! I ended up getting 2 other gal's phone numbers while we were at the ice-skating rink...it was kinda' funny that I was able to do that without really trying. I found it mildly amusing. I also had several people in our group say I don't look 30. To be honest...I don't know what 30 is "suppose" to look like...I guess I'm glad I don't look "that way" :-D I know I don't act it...but then again acting my age has never been fun....life's supposed to be fun at least some of the time.

"God LOVES me for who and what I am, and I'm IMPORTANT to Him."
I LOVE myself for who and what I am REGARDLESS of what others may say.

No comments:

Post a Comment