16 January 2012

?Hopeful?

Well, I had my first appointment with the "new therapist". It was, interesting...it was a "typical first appointment". The get to know you type of appointment. She wants me to see one of the dr's at campus medical that works with patients that go to the counseling clinic and get back on meds, which I agreed to do. I'm a bit hopeful....hoping that things will get better and that I'll start feeling "normal" again vs. feeling "crazy" or like I'm going crazy. I often feel like I'm loosing my mind. Who knows?

One good thing that happened today...is I re-took one of my Math quizzes today (I only had one more try on it) and I went from a 65% to an 85%. Which I was ecstatic over it...yes, I got excited over a "B"...even though the 65% passed me on the quiz, I wanted to give it one last shot. My grade average for my quizzes and homework is a "B", though I'd like it to be an "A"...I just don't know if I can manage an "A" out of this class....I'm shocked I'm at a "B" right now.

I have a test in my English class tomorrow, first test for that class. I'm pretty comfortable with the information, but I'll review it all in the morning just to make sure it's all fresh in my memory...I'm pretty sure that I'll do well on the test.

Let's hope that this week continues on going well...I don't think I could handle it going bad.


....here's hoping......

No comments:

Post a Comment