14 January 2012

Maybe I WAS wrong

I've done a bit of thinking, and maybe I was wrong...I don't claim to be right all the time...heck not even most of the time...but when I'm wrong I will admit it. All these years I thought I was smart, I thought the person I married would change....when all this time I was just lying to myself. I'm not the intelligent person I thought I was....not even close. If I were smart I wouldn't of gotten married when I did or to who I did. Time does not or will not change a person...that person has to be willing to change, he's proven that he's NOT willing to change. He talks and "says" one thing...but his actions speak louder than words.I think that I should have taken my mother up on her offer 6 years ago of paying for me to divorce him or let him follow through with his filing for divorce 4-5 years ago...now, I'm stuck....I'm at a point and place where I don't know what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment