14 January 2012

Wow! Sleep!

Amazing how odd it feels to of gotten as much sleep as I did last night, granted it was medication induced sleep (NyQuil and GABA)...but it was at least sleep. I slept for about 12-13 hours last night, I would have probably slept longer except my kidneys woke me up...which is humerus. Apparently, RJ and Bug make a bit of noise and he was surprised that they didn't wake me up. I started taking GABA a few weeks ago to help me relax my mind enough so that I can sleep...it's helped so far, kinda'. There are some days, more so then others lately, that I'm still staring at the ceiling hoping to pass out and get some sleep. Thank goodness it's Sabbath...the one time I don't have to worry about school work. I can, in a sense, be lazy and not do anything....which for me is still odd....

but for now I'm going to try and relax.

"God loves me and accepts me for who and what I am, and I'm important to Him."
"I love me for who and what I am regardless of what others say."

No comments:

Post a Comment