20 December 2011

1 Week Left

I didn't realize how overwhelming and chaotic this packing endeavor was going to be. Thankfully Bug has taken on packing her own room, I'm just hoping that she actually finishes it by Friday. Heck I'm hoping we are able to get enough boxes to finish packing. Most of the boxes we've managed to get are not very big, so it's become a bit challenging getting stuff packed. I know it'll get done one way or another...it's just the challenge of getting the boxes to get it all done. I may have to get a bit creative with doing this.

I spoke with the person from admissions this morning, and was supposed to call him back before 5p but b/t packing and Bug's appointment by the time I realized I had to call him it was 5:15p (too late to call him today). So, I'm going to give him a call tomorrow morning. Even though I think I'm accepted...I'm still nervous. I'm holding off on posting anything on FB until I have a definite yes or no. Either way, we're moving in a week....where we'll live depends on tomorrow's phone call. I wish I had the support of my family, but alas...I don't. Makes me focus on what's important though, why I'm really doing this and the fact that I'm putting my faith that God will provide everything that is necessary for this endeavor to be possible.

Though my stress level is rather high...I'm trying not to let it drag me down, which REALLY isn't easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment