14 December 2011

Untitled Poems

Weeping willow why you weep
In your beauty and majesty
Weeping willow help me now
I need an end
but I know not how
Weeping willow I hurt so bad
my heart is crying
because I am sad
Weeping willow the blood flows deep
make it to end
my misery
Weeping willow the end is near
the pain is here
with all the fear
Weeping willow understand
I have no control
of my own hand
Weeping willow help me now
I wish an end
to this life right now



This thing called life
I do not understand
There is so much pain
There is so much shame
I hurt so bad
bud don't know why
I hate so much
but don't know who
I want to end this thing called life
but fear hurting too long
I want it to be quick
I wish it to be swift
I want to end the pain
I want to end the shame
I want to end the anger
I fear it happening...

....today.

No comments:

Post a Comment