13 December 2011

Home Back in Sumner

Okay...so I made it back home to Sumner with my daughter. I SO detest Sumner. I didn't realize how much like crap I feel "living" out here until getting to leave for a while and then having to come back here. I didn't want to come back here...I've got to agree with my daughter, "Sumner doesn't feel like home...Walla Walla feels like home. People are nice there."

I'm just waiting on the final approval from WWU (mainly waiting on transcripts from the HS I graduated from). We're getting the moving truck on the 27th of this month and leaving on the 28th for Walla Walla. I'm trusting that God will put all the necessary things in place, in time, to make this move possible for us. My family is taking a leap cliff dive of faith on this move. Some how...we have the money for the moving truck already. God is good!

I slept well last night, only woke up a few times and was able to fall back asleep without much problem. Heck I turned my alarm off this morning, when it went off, and went back to sleep (totally not like me). I...for the first time in a LONG time can say, I'm excited about something. I can't wait until later this month. Granted we're giving up anyone buying gifts for anyone else...but our Christmas present is this move. Thankfully my daughter understands this and knows how important this move is for the family as a whole.

Oh, cool thing that happened during this trip....I GOT A BROTHER!!!! :) Ok, my buddy T asked me if he could be my big brother...as odd as it seemed to me at the time, now that I've sat and thought about it...it's AWESOME!!! I've never had anyone that wanted to be related to me... Yay!!!

"God, T and his family love me (unconditionally) and I'm important to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment