15 December 2011

Stress

So, I'm running on next to no sleep...again. RJ quit his job. My mom thinks I'm ignoring her call because I owe her money, which that's not the case (one of the times that she called today I was in a meeting). I just don't want to talk to her. And 1/2 the money I owe her is in the mail anyhow, the other 1/2 will be in the mail no later then next Friday. I explained to them that it would get paid back once we have it...Then the whole thing of me going back to school blew up and I quit talking to them. I'm so tired, but I can't sleep...every time I close my eyes I have a bombardment of flashbacks (I either hear, feel, or see flashes of memories from different flashbacks)...I'm not sure how I'm going to handle RJ being home all the time now. This will be interesting.

I'm going to take something for my migraine and try to relax for a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment